Friday, March 11, 2011

10th

Been forever since iv updated. Sadly iv also had this as a draft for a very long time to. Also this is kinda just a picture dump and im finishing this post with my phone so their may be spelling and other errors cause of it.  

Ran into pai on my way to uldah. He gave me some free arrows for my atcher

Splice was being nice and helping me transfer stuff from my lalafell to my hume


While duoing with Katz he showed me a cave that had an invisible wall. 










I love grid.. .tho it is a pain to run from place to place here.















                                   Kara afked for awhile >.> so i had to hit him.
My first raptor pt










Splice lost his head :P




















Was exploreing in grid. Thiers this area that u have to run down the river. 





Eventually it takes u to this giant tree. 



Behind the tree is a cave that leads to the cutest mob ever. 



So cute ^^ i want one!







Finished my archer quest.  






  I cant remember if he made or repaired something for me... i think it was repair. 



More exploring in grid. 






:P






He was almost karas twin. 


















I <3 archer.


I miss luna. I no longer have anyone to duo with anymore



ZOMBIES!!!!




We where having a race









































Help me im blind. (my glasses gliched for some reason XD)

We should have these trees all year long. 

















Kara was dancing for us


































Kara needs to stop moving so i can hit him :(

                            
^^





Way to many lalafells.


Well thats all i have. my phone wont let me up lode any more pictures from my computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones