Wednesday, November 10, 2010

1st Tons of pictures

So some people told me to share the screenshots i have taken and since my game keeps shuting down i'm wasting time by doing so :P


This was my first LS pt.
Lalafells are kinda like rabbits they keep multiplying.

2nd LS pt
On the way to Limsa to do more leves.
I wanna kill it :(

3rd ls pt. /cheer Amyna!
Did i ever mention i hate cactuars.

On are way to limsa to do a fraction leve. Yay!

The group that i was doing the leve with. Dont have pictures of us doing it tho... i was kinda distracted by the wolves that wanted  to eat us.

Another fraction leve. I love this mob! its so cute ^^

LOL best hat ever... now if only i can get a picture of a jesters hat...
I have nick named this group the pink army... they kinda scare me.
meeting up with some ls people. vestra was nice enough to make me some gear ^^

My fav attack, arrow helix! and lving in my fav place! ^^
So pretty ^^

Exploring


 Told him i was taking screenshots so he came over and joined me


^^
The pink army
So cute ^^

I dont really have a comment for this one... lol

Lalafells are so cute

So i made a lalafell to be my mage class char.

Sigh making my lalafell some new gear to start with ^^

Splice was being mean so i tried beating him up


My friend from work started playing and applied for the wonderfull cloudy LS.

I like the sheep. They are also very cute... but i like the wind shards and skin i can sell more.

I wanted a hat like tachis. he was nice enough to make me one latter... dont got a picture of it right now tho :(

Evil.

The reason i like grid more then the others places

Got tired of killing things in the hollows so i moved to the mun-tuy cellars.

Well thats all the pictures i have... well the ones im posting... i have 985 pictures... but thats to many to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones