Monday, November 29, 2010

4th

So when cleaning out some of my screenshots i kinda deleted some that i didnt mean to ><
luna and me duoed are leves in uldah.
We  managed to duo the wights with only a few deaths. ^^
 Found war and tachi afk
My first crab pt outside and not in the hollows. The people in this pt were all pretty cool and funny.

Swiched to my lalafell so i could pt with my friend.


Who kinda crashed for ten mins and was unable to get back on XD
Kea and me doing leves in uldah.
Later that day grouped up with kea again and luna. To do limsa leves.... I really dont like ladybugs. Mostly on the one with the roselettes. LoL luna and kea that day also aoe most of the goats on every leve.

In the middle of the pt kea teled to go pick up a new bow. About time she was able to get a new one =P Also keas char looks awesome. Kinda makes me wish i kept playing as a mi'quote.

Went afk next to luna after the leves... but i kinda fell asleep that night so i didnt get back on. 

I would have more... but as i said kinda deleted some of em ><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones