Saturday, December 4, 2010

5th

War is outside a city for once.... kinda scary.

Started the lancer quest and got a history leason on the masks they wear.
on the archer i had to kill packs of yarzon.... not fair.

So i got told i didnt need a mask cause the eles woudnt attack me.... she lied. Luckly a moogle saved me.

Flowers... almost get killed for flowers....over all tho i dont care for this rank quest. Found archer quest more fun and plus got to see a beastman.

 New person ^^ Seems pretty cool. Gave me a new skirt to up grad my lancer gear. ^^
Another new person. Alot of people have joined this weekend.
/joy i got a picture of bartal finaly..and you can see a ghost of tachi in the backround.

Tachi made me a velvet red tabard and some red velvet gloves ^^


:P
Did some leves with splice
/laugh i mean /cry
Splices dance sucks.
 Played archer for the first time in a month or so ^^

I missed arrow helix
I advise staying away from splice... he sometimes molestes people when he thinks people are afk.
<3

Got a new bow for archer elm volicity bow.... pretty much looks the same as my plumed willow bow but it
has black feathers.
Joined a behest and got about 4k sp in 15 mins ^^

Didnt have much to post since it was finals week and wasent on much... kinda the reason most of the pics are from what i took today while pting with splice lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones